Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Decor

I love to decorate for Halloween and when I came across a paper miche witches hat at Michael's I just knew what I was going to do!  I first applied two coats of black acrylic paint.  Next, I added some orange glittered tulle around the base.  I rummaged through my drawers and found some flowers, bling and a this lil' spider.  I really like how it turned out. 

The "mummy" is made from a recycled tin can and covered with twill.  I distressed the edges of twill a little bit then added the eyes.  Inside the can is a bag of candy corn.  I used scraps from the Mischievous line to make a bag topper.  The wording was created in word and printed on cardstock.  It reads " Treats from your Mummy." 

Lastly, a petal card made with My Mind's Eye Mischievous line.  I saw this tutorial on Splitcoast and had to make one. It's another great way to use Spellbinders.   This pretty easy to make and has a lot of "wow" factor.

1 comment:

  1. TOOOO cute! I adore the Halloween decor - sooo spookalicious!!! Big hugs! Sankari

    ReplyDelete