Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Treats & Cards

I had a "spooktacular" time creating these fun Halloween projects for an upcoming class being offered at From The Heart Scrapbooking.  I used Bella Blvd's Too Cute To Spook line and SRM Sticker's tube and halloween stickers.
The tube is filled with candy corn and displayed in a tube holder created from cardstock & using a template from splitcoaststampers. I was able to make this using all scraps.
This fun pocket cards was made using an Accucut die. I cut the witches out of the patteren paper and adhered them to the card insert along with the clear SRM sticker.   It's embellished with fun glittered tulle, ribbon and buttons. 

The last project made was a mini gable box from an Accucut die.  I quickly decorated with ribbon and a cute "Happy Haunting" sticker!


No comments:

Post a Comment